Brazeau Seller Law provides knowledgeable advice and representation in all matters relating to obtaining, transferring, licensing, and protecting trademarks, trade secrets, and other such rights.
Both traditional and knowledge-based businesses must protect their investments in intellectual property and their proprietary or closely held information. We help clients in this regard by assisting in the preparation of specialized employment contracts, non-disclosure and non-competition agreements, and related corporate policies.
In response to the dramatic growth in importance of intellectual property in the advanced technology sectors, our lawyers also assist in transactions relating to the acquisition, transfer, and exploitation of intellectual property in diverse sectors such as hardware, software development, telecommunication services, and web-based technologies.
Members of our Intellectual Property (IP) Group provide advice to clients in a wide range of matters, including:
- Corporate IP policies
- IP-related assignments and licensing agreements
- IP-related purchase and sale agreements
- Non-disclosure and non-competition/non-solicitation agreements
- Specialized employment contracts
- Trademark application and registration
- Trademark opposition and litigation
- Trademark searching and infringement/validity opinions
If you are seeking guidance or advice concerning your intellectual property, contact one of our lawyers today.