The members of our litigation team are committed to helping clients prevent or resolve conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
Brazeau Seller Law regularly litigates contractual and commercial disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, bankruptcy and insolvency disputes, banking and financial matters, tax issues, mortgage remedies, insurance matters, real estate matters, construction liens, landlord and tenant disputes, and estate and trust matters.
Our litigation practice reflects the business focus of our firm’s overall practice. We take an innovative and aggressive approach to dispute resolution, seeking the most cost-effective solutions possible.
Brazeau Seller Law litigation lawyers specialize in the following areas:
- Banking and financial matters
- Bankruptcy, insolvency, and restructuring
- Construction liens
- Contract disputes
- Corporate and commercial law
- Injunctions and other exceptional remedies
- Insurance and professional liability
- Mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods
- Mortgage remedies
- Real estate
- Seizures before and after judgment
If you are seeking guidance or representation in a matter involving litigation, contact one of our lawyers today.